Good morning all
Well due to being super busy, with no day off for the past 3 weeks,
Even my weekend away was work related
So I’ve taken a day off
So looking forward to spending the day chilling, going for a long walk and a picnic with the Mr and enjoying the rest
So I didn’t want to bombard you with too much today, just thought I’d pop a nice healthy recipe in here for you to try
Remember eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring
it just initially needs a little more planning
Once you get into the habit of healthy eating, it becomes normal
So if you are someone who gets really bored of chicken and broccoli
If salad appeals to you just as much as ant soup
Then please check out my yummy healthy recipe book, with lots of variations you can try
All easy to make and super tasty
So here you go a breakfast and main meal recipe…..enjoy
Salmon and Asparagus Fritatta:
• 4 free range / organic Eggs
• 50g Coconut milk
• 125g Smoked Salmon
• 6 Asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
• 1 Red Onion, diced
• 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
• Handful of basil leaves
• Coconut Oil
• Sea salt and black pepper to season.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Heat a small pan with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Blend eggs, milk and seasoning in a blender until fluffy.
- Pour onions, asparagus and garlic into the hot pan, top with salmon and egg mixture.
- Bake in hot oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Serve with a large plate of spinach.
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup of salsa
- 2 tbsp frsh lime juice
- 1/4 ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- Spread mustard over one side of the chicken. Heat oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Add the chicken breasts with mustard side down. Reduce the heat to medium and cook through, turning the chicken.
- Mix the salsa and lime juice, spoon over and around the chicken. Simmer uncovered until chicken is cooked thrugh and sauce thickens.
- Remove the chicken and contunue to heat the juices in the pan until reduces, (30 seconds) then cover the chicken with the juices.
- Serve, topping with the avocado and garnish with green onions.
These and many more recipes are available within my online programme, as well as workouts, tips and mindset coaching to help you lead a healthier lifestyle
Within this I support my clients daily in a provate online group, monitoring their progress and keeping them on track with their goals
If this is something you would be interested in taking part in, then I have a new programme launching in June, so again keep posted for details, get the amazing introductory offer
And the body and life you want
Hope you enjoy these easy to make recipes, don’t forget there are many more in my Recipe Book HERE
I am also working on something new which I am super excited about so keep posted for all the updates
Have a great day
Keep fit, happy and healthy. Invest in yourself, remember health is wealth